District Lead Volunteers
We are currently looking for Lead Volunteers in the following Districts:
- Arundel & Littlehampton
- East Grinstead
- Petworth & Pulborough
The role of the District Commissioner (DC) is to:
- Inspire and enthuse people
- Apply strategic thinking to a challenge
- Build and lead a team of key volunteers
- Be resourceful and energetic
- Believe passionately about developing young people and volunteers
The role of District Commissioner is rewarding and is an opportunity to develop yourself. The DC will have the opportunity to meet young people and adults, whose lives have been changed by Scouting, and to inspire and help Groups grow and deliver even more exciting and adventurous activities to even more young people. Scouting is flexible and this role is open to role share within a small team.
You’ll need to be an effective manager, with good communication skills and a smile. No previous Scouting experience required. Induction and training will be provided.